Monday, July 6, 2009

1st 4th


Happy First 4th of July, Sabrina!

I have to apologize for the cleavage picture, although all of my pictures recently seem quite boobalicious. No, not pregnant. Not breast feeding. Just chubby. As is made abundantly clear by the super arm chub I'm sporting. I really have been trying to diet and I did lose a few pounds. How? I've been eating less and exercising more. I know, I KNOW! I totally could make a fortune sharing this inside dieting information with you, but I'm generous. So I was doing rather well, but then we stumbled upon the 4th of July. And let's be honest. What is the 4th without a 1/4 pound hot dog and beer(s)? It's nothing, I tell you. Nothing.

Unless you're wearing red Converse. Then nothing else matters.

5 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

The 4th broke my rule of "no junk food in the house for the month of July." I got rid of most of it and hope to have the rest gone by today.

A holiday always foils my diet plans!

Sandy said...

They are working on passing a federal law REQUIRING that people eat junk on holiday weekends. I, for one, plan to vote for it.

I was just think that I might need to cut back on the nine pounds of sugar I eat daily.

Brakes and Gas said...

You look great; your diet secrets are paying off! Sabrina looks great too! She is quite edgy in her red converse; too cute!

3778 said...

Adorable, as always!

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Super cute!! Love the shoes!

4th of July is a free food day, didn't you know? It is a crime if you don't partake in all American foods!