Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to vote.

I realize Sabrina's first birthday invitation isn't quite as important to you as it is to me and Chris, but we need your input because we can't come to decision we both agree on.

So vote! I created 4 versions of her invite. We need help deciding which picture to use, and which format (circle, oval, rectangle, tilted square...).

Oh, and for the record: I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to get a perfect, sweet smile picture out of her to no avail. She refuses to give me what I want. So I had to resort to using some stock photos. It's the best of what we have.

Version A:

Version B:


Version C:


Version D:


Okay, now the complicated part. There are two things to vote for:

First, the picture:



Then, the format:






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like B & D (pic & format). It was hard to vote for just one cause your lil girl is too cute!

Kelly said...

It's so hard to choose....she is too cute! I like the picture in B and the format of either B or D.
I love the theme!

Shari said...

I like photo A
with
format D

These are tooo cute.. !

Sally's World said...

i have placed my vote, but the truth is, they are all so adorable you can't go wrong honey!! xxxx

KandiB said...

I love format B w/ pic B. The pic in B picks up the grass theme in the template...she's too cute.

Kendra Armer said...

Yeah, you could have made this a *litte* bit easier by giving us at least one that wasn't worthy! She looks adorable in all the pics!

And I want to know how "Answer 5" got 6 votes when there were only 4 pics! :P