Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A new revelation.

We all know Sabrina has torticollis, right? I blog about it all.the.time. Which is why I find it odd that the most searched words people use that end up here are all "ass" "mom" "assmom" "big ass moms"...you get the picture. Anyhoo, not one search for torticollis. Interesting, don't you think?

But that's not what this post is about. We're pretty sure her torticollis is from her position in the uterus when I was pregnant, since girlfriend dropped and locked waaayyyy early. But we're finding there are hereditary components to her issues. Like her smooshed noggin, both the plastic surgeon and neurologist said they are finding with a lot of the babies they are seeing with flat head syndrome that one or both of the parents have flattish heads. And, it is quite possible that Chris one of us has a bit of a flat head shape.

But that's not what this post is about. This afternoon we are discussing my new revelation. It's about torticollis, and me.

I'm pretty sure I have it, too! Sabrina, we're torty twins!

I was just fixing my hair in the restroom mirror and I noticed I indeed have a bit of a head tilt. I also have limited range of motion in my neck, but I've been told it's because I'm all tense and stuff in my shoulders but CLEARLY I have torticollis.
I'm serious, I really think I have it.

Which is okay, I can roll over just fine and get myself into a sitting position with no problem. I'm just sayin', I have it, too.

All the pieces of the puzzle are really starting to come together these days, don't ya think?


1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Makes total sense. I'm looking back in our family tree to see if anyone else had issues with their brain like Mimi does. I don't think I do, altho I've been accused of being brainless before.

I deny that charge.